General rules and guidelines for brushing your teeth.
- Brush your teeth twice a day (morning, and before sleep)
- Use medium texture brush.
- put a small portion of fluoridated tooth paste ( size of a pea)
- Place tooth brush at 45 degrees against tooth.
- Move the tooth brush in circular movement along each tooth touching gently the edge of the gum.
- pass the brush on all teeth surfaces (watch the video)
- No rush ….you need two minutes to accomplish correct brushing to remove all the plaque.
- Spit out any remaining tooth paste.
- It is preferable NOT TO RINCE with water or mouth wash, to keep the fluoride protecting your teeth.
- After brushing, Avoid eating, or drinking any sugar containing drinks.
Please click the link to enjoy watching the video